We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$79 for Six Week Boot Camp Classes (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get motivated and start a brand new exercise regime.
- Grab a six-week boot camp from Go 360 Health and Wellness Rotorua for $79.
- Choose a time and day that best suit you - three different options available.
- Every Go 360 Boot Camp session is just like a personal training session, without the personal training cost – that’s the difference!
- Boot Camp sessions will focus on enhancing: core stability, cardio, endurance, strength and conditioning and toning all under the expert guidance of Becs and Vicky.
- Boot Camp kicks off on 21st January 2013.
Exercise and motivation don't go together as well we would like so it takes a bit of help to get going. Give yourself the best chance of success and get underway with Go 360 Health and Wellness.
Today you'll pay just $79 for a six-week boot camp from Go 360 Health and Wellness Rotorua. There are different options available to accommodate your lifestyle. Choose from:
- Tuesday & Thursday 5.30pm - 6.30pm
- Monday & Friday 5.45am - 6.45am
- Bootie Camp (New Mums) Tuesday & Thursday 9.30am - 10.30am
Experience Go 360s Boot Camps and get in the best shape of your life. Go 360 Health and Wellness have a fully equipped gym and functional equipment room to work those legs, arms, core and improve cardio as well as outdoor activities. Meet new friends and exercise buddies for life, share the fun, laughter and competiveness too. With a health assessment included before the commencement of Boot Camp, you’ll be ready to achieve your fitness goals. This is also the perfect lead into phase two boot camps so if you love this one, be sure to sign up for more!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.