We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$79 for Six Week Boot Camp Classes (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get motivated and start a brand new exercise regime.
- Grab a six-week boot camp from Go 360 Health and Wellness Rotorua for $79.
- Choose a time and day that best suit you - three different options available.
- Every Go 360 Boot Camp session is just like a personal training session, without the personal training cost – that’s the difference!
- Boot Camp sessions will focus on enhancing: core stability, cardio, endurance, strength and conditioning and toning all under the expert guidance of Becs and Vicky.
- Boot Camp kicks off on 21st January 2013.
Exercise and motivation don't go together as well we would like so it takes a bit of help to get going. Give yourself the best chance of success and get underway with Go 360 Health and Wellness.
Today you'll pay just $79 for a six-week boot camp from Go 360 Health and Wellness Rotorua. There are different options available to accommodate your lifestyle. Choose from:
- Tuesday & Thursday 5.30pm - 6.30pm
- Monday & Friday 5.45am - 6.45am
- Bootie Camp (New Mums) Tuesday & Thursday 9.30am - 10.30am
Experience Go 360s Boot Camps and get in the best shape of your life. Go 360 Health and Wellness have a fully equipped gym and functional equipment room to work those legs, arms, core and improve cardio as well as outdoor activities. Meet new friends and exercise buddies for life, share the fun, laughter and competiveness too. With a health assessment included before the commencement of Boot Camp, you’ll be ready to achieve your fitness goals. This is also the perfect lead into phase two boot camps so if you love this one, be sure to sign up for more!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.