We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for a Harness FishPipe Ride (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take part in the latest crazy attraction to hit Rotorua.
- Grab a harness FishPipe ride for $10 from FishPipe.
- Strap in and hang on as you take on the mechanical spin cycle.
- You’ll reach up to 35 revolutions per minute.
Oh Rotorua, you seem to have a knack for dreaming up crazy and adrenaline fueled activities to do in your neck of the woods. Just when it looked like it was all dying down, the FishPipe is dreamt up and becomes a reality.
Grab a harness FishPipe ride for $10 from FishPipe.
Invented only three years ago, the Fishpipe is a ‘”different spin” on a traditional OGO Ride. Climb into the Fishpipe either by yourself or with a friend; strap in and hang on as you take on the mechanical spin cycle. Feel the momentum build as they set you spinning for 90 seconds of head over heels fun! Not for the faint hearted you’ll reach up to 35 revolutions per minute. They control the speed; slow for the uncertain and furious for the extremists!
Riders must be over 1.5m tall. 6 years and over. 120kg and under per person, 250kg and under for combined weight.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.