We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fat Dog Café
$26 for a Five-Day Lunch Combo Card incl. Gourmet Sandwich or Packed Salad, Regular Coffee or Soft Drink & Muffin or Cookie (value $55.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Save cash on your lunch but keep your belly full and satisfied.
- Grab a five-day lunch combo card from Fat Dog 2Go for just $26 and indulge in a freshly made gourmet sandwich or packed salad from the cabinet, either a muffin or cookie, and a coffee or soft drink.
- Enjoy a healthy lunch option that's quick and fresh - every time.
- Save time and order online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunday night grocery shop. Decide what you'll eat in your sandwiches for next five days - the sandwich that will bring a little sunshine into your work day. Monday night. Come home, get cheese from fridge. Butter bread. Wrap in tin foil. And repeat. Guaranteed by Friday you're sick of the sight of that block of cheese. Say no to boring lunches and lighten them up instead with delicious freshness.
Grab a five-day lunch combo card from Fat Dog 2Go for just $26. Your lunch combo includes:
- A gourmet sandwich made to order right in front of your eyes or a gourmet packed salad from the cabinet
- Either a muffin or a cookie
- A regular coffee or soft drink to wash it all down with
Rest assured that the lunches you'll be enjoying for the next week will be fresh and delicious, all rolled together into one healthy package. Depending on your mood, take either a muffin or a cookie as well as a hot coffee or cool soft drink away with you. Fat Dog 2Go is the quick and convenient tasty takeaway option when you don’t have the time to relax and unwind in the cafe next door - and with text and email orders available, your lunch-buying process will be made even easier. You'll find Fat Dog 2Go nestled between Fat Dog Cafe and Subway.
More Great Local Deals
H&P Premium Shirts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.