We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Fat Dog Cafe & Bar
$22 for Two Breakfasts & Two Coffees (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- How about a hearty breakfast and a coffee at one of New Zealand's most iconic cafes?
- Grab two breakfasts and two coffees from Fat Dog Cafe and Bar for just $22.
- Visit this funky cafe with its mis-matched chairs and local artwork today.
- Exchange your hot drink for a fizzy or a simply squeezed juice.
- Choose from a wide range of scrumptious breakfasts including Fat Dog pancakes, eggs benedict and The Fat Dog Works.
A dog is only as loyal as its owner is good, and the same can be said about a restaurant and its customers. With one taste of their delicious food, it comes as no surprise, then, that the Fat Dog Cafe has endeared itself to so many in Rotorua and beyond. Check out today's mouth-watering deal and find out for yourself.
Grab two breakfasts and two coffees at the famous Fat Dog Cafe and Bar for just $22. What's more, when you purchase this deal, the Fat Dog team will give you a dinner voucher which could save you up to $25 on your next visit.
Head down to The Fat Dog Cafe and Bar and you’ll discover a funky, family-friendly favourite, smack bang in the middle of town. Whether you’re visiting Rotovegas or just passing through, you can’t miss the Fat Dog Cafe and Bar – its brightly decorated exterior and casually cool vibe are loved to bits both by locals and visitors. With quirky tables, mis-matched chairs and local artwork it’s a great place to call home for an hour or two and get filled up on some scrumptious grub. Choose a detectable breakfast to start the day, try The Fat Dog works, Fat Dog pancakes, eggs Benedict, French toast, or the chunky toast to name a few. Accompany your hearty breakfast with a coffee and you've got yourself and a pretty splendid treat. Once this place has lured you in, you’re bound to be back; with consistently high reviews, there’s a fair chance you’ll end up being barking mad about it like the rest of the locals.