We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Fat Dog Café
$22 for Two Breakfasts & Two Coffees (value up to $45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- How about a hearty breakfast and a coffee at one of New Zealand's most iconic cafes?
- Grab two breakfasts and two coffees from Fat Dog Cafe and Bar for just $22.
- Visit this funky cafe with its mis-matched chairs and local artwork today.
- Exchange your hot drink for a fizzy or a simply squeezed juice.
- Choose from a wide range of scrumptious breakfasts including Fat Dog pancakes, eggs benedict and The Fat Dog Works.
A dog is only as loyal as its owner is good, and the same can be said about a restaurant and its customers. With one taste of their delicious food, it comes as no surprise, then, that the Fat Dog Cafe has endeared itself to so many in Rotorua and beyond. Check out today's mouth-watering deal and find out for yourself.
Grab two breakfasts and two coffees at the famous Fat Dog Cafe and Bar for just $22. What's more, when you purchase this deal, the Fat Dog team will give you a dinner voucher which could save you up to $25 on your next visit.
Head down to The Fat Dog Cafe and Bar and you’ll discover a funky, family-friendly favourite, smack bang in the middle of town. Whether you’re visiting Rotovegas or just passing through, you can’t miss the Fat Dog Cafe and Bar – its brightly decorated exterior and casually cool vibe are loved to bits both by locals and visitors. With quirky tables, mis-matched chairs and local artwork it’s a great place to call home for an hour or two and get filled up on some scrumptious grub. Choose a detectable breakfast to start the day, try The Fat Dog works, Fat Dog pancakes, eggs Benedict, French toast, or the chunky toast to name a few. Accompany your hearty breakfast with a coffee and you've got yourself and a pretty splendid treat. Once this place has lured you in, you’re bound to be back; with consistently high reviews, there’s a fair chance you’ll end up being barking mad about it like the rest of the locals.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.