We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Exquisite Total Image
$49 for a 30-Minute Facial & 30-Minute Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage or $89 for Half-Head Head of Foils or Block Colour, Toner, Style Cut, Finish & $25 Voucher (value up to $190)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sink your teeth into a treat which won't stretch your waste line.
- Grab a 30-minute facial and 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage for $49 or a 30-minute head of foils or block colour, toner, style cut, finish and $25 voucher for $89 from Exquisite Total Image.
- Choose from pure relaxation or a fantastic new look with this great deal.
You may get an idea of how Augustus felt when he first stepped into the chocolate factory when you read this sweet deal. Spoil yourself with a fantastic selection of beauty pampering treatments to feast your eyes on.
Grab a 30-minute facial and 30-minute back, neck and shoulder massage for $49 or a 30-minute head of foils or block colour, toner, style cut, finish and $25 voucher for $89 from Exquisite Total Image.
With new owners having recently taken over, Exquisite Total Image is on a mission to impress. Whether you are looking for a luxurious facial and massage or you're keen to go for a new look - the dedicated team will make sure you enjoy every minute of your experience from beginning to end.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.