We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$69 for a Five-Week Beginner's Dog Training Course (value $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's a dog's life - make sure they master the basics.
- Grab a five-week beginner's dog training course from the Dog Guru for just $69.
- Benefit from small classes with a social and fun aspect.
- Trust the Dog Guru - they're experts in their fields.
- Dogs must be over 14 weeks of age and fully vaccinated.
It's not easy being a dog. Between the excitement (and frustration) of trying to chase your own tail; the general enthusiasm of being a dog (who get a bit over-excited by fresh air, new smells, other dogs and attention from their loving owners); and running everywhere, tongue lolling, it can be hard to remember the simple things in life. Sit. Down. Wait.
Whip your dog's behaviour into shape with a five-week beginner's dog training course from the Dog Guru for just $69.
With an emphasis on social and fun classes in open spaces, Dog Guru training will have your dog behaving well in no time. Small class sizes means the expert instruction and tuition will have maximum impact as well as ensuring any of your dog's specific needs are addressed and worked on. With five weekly one-hour sessions, let the Dog Guru teach you and your dog the behavioural skills needed to be a happy, healthy dog.
Upcoming Courses dates: 16th February 3:00pm.
- Come (all the time)
- Walk with a mission (walking without pulling)
- Easy walk (walking without pulling)
- Leave (dogs, cats, food, etc)
- Stand (on all four feet)
- Heel (walking directly beside the owner)
- Walking through gates
- Greeting people and other dogs
- Roll over
- Play dead
- Shake test
"We had a young pup and wanted it to learn socialisation skills. The advice and techniques Diana taught us fitted in easily with everyday life." - Joanna Doonan, Owner of Chip Puppy Training and Classes
"I don't know who enjoyed the training classes more, me or Loki. We both had great fun. An essential item for your tool box and great fun!" - Miss M, Auckland