We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Dive HQ Hamilton
$499 for a PADI Open Water Dive Course incl. Mask, Snorkel, Boots & Fins (value $1,071)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a dive and open up a whole new underwater world.
- Grab a PADI open-water diving course and diving package for $499 at Coromandel or $599 at Alderman Islands or Mercury Island
- The course includes: theory lesson, pool lesson, four open-water dives and your own open-water kit.
- The package Includes: mask, snorkel, fins, boots, open water diver kit and a $100 voucher for the advanced course.
- Learn from the best at Hamilton's only 5-star accredited dive centre.
You love the water, but if you are only splashing around on the surface, you are missing out on the wonder of a whole underwater world to explore. And you'll be missing an open goal if you don't get this deal which includes an open-water diving course and heaps of diving gear. So make like a football player and take a dive!
You've always wanted a chance to learn to dive . . . well this is it! Grab a PADI open-water diving course and diving package for $499 at Coromandel or $599 at Alderman Islands or Mercury Island
This great deal includes your own mask, snorkel, boots, fins, open water kit (dive manual, log book and dive planner) and a $100 voucher (towards the Advanced Course). Your course features theory sessions, pool sessions, four open-water dives, gear hire and certification card.
At Dive HQ — Hamilton's only five-star accredited Dive Centre — the expert staff also train instructors and are some of the most qualified teachers in the country. During your PADI Open Water Course you will spend approximately one quarter of your course time in the pool, another quarter in the classroom learning diving principals and techniques, with video and audio-visual presentations. The remainder of the course includes four open-sea dives, swimming with marine life and as much or as little excitement and adventure to suit you. It's learning to dive by doing just that. Dive in!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.