We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Up to 62% off 30x30cm Hard Cover Photo Books incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Immortalise your photos before they suffer a digital drive-by.
- Grab a 40-page 30x30cm hard cover photo book for $35 or a 50-page for $39.
- Let your photos be seen, rather than forgotten about.
- Expect a high quality product, that's delivered quickly.
The digital age is an amazing thing. At this very moment, you're connected to a vast network of computers and mobile devices, instantly streaming a near-infinite amount of data ranging from what Justin Bieber had for lunch yesterday to what the Biebs may eat for breakfast tomorrow. Likewise, most of your pictures these days- from birthday parties to get togethers- are probably stored on little sticks of data, just waiting to be infiltrated and wiped out by a hologram of Tupac Shakur.
Grab a 40-page 30x30cm hard cover photo book for $35 or a 50-page for $39. All including nationwide delivery from Diamond Photo.
Diamond Photo creates unique picture books, letting you celebrate whatever is special to you. More than just a photo album, these personalised keepsakes present your images in high quality for you to re-live again and again. Whether you're wanting to exhibit wedding pictures or celebrate the birth of a child, these photo books also make for great gifts, all you need to do is upload the images to Diamond Photo's website and create your own book of memories. Since they're made in New Zealand, you can be assured that you'll get a higher quality product that's delivered to you quickly.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.