We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a 30 Day Membership with No Joining Fee (value $209)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A slender silhouette awaits you with the help of this deal.
- Grab a 30 day membership for Curves Rotorua today for $30 and pay no joining fee.
- Burn up to 500 calories in a single 30 minute cardio and strength-training workout.
- Be motivated by a Curves trainer who will also advise you on a diet and nutrition plan to help you achieve your goals.
Curves are sexy. Curves are cool. But you need to be in control of your curves to make them work for you. Sometimes getting a handle on your love handles has you feeling like you are chasing shadows. But a slender silhouette awaits you with the help of this deal.
At Curves, there are no mirrors, no men, no spandex. Only wonderful women just like you getting fit and having fun. Join the complete fitness and nutrition club created exclusively for women by grabbing a 30 day membership today for $30 and pay no joining fee.
Curves works by giving you a complete cardio and strength-training workout in just 30 minutes, allowing you to burn up to 500 calories every time. The circuit is made up of resistance machines that work every major muscle group, two muscles at a time. And with a Curves trainer to teach and motivate, you're sure to reach your fitness goals in no time. If you want to control your weight, gain energy or tone up, the Curves circuit can work for you.
Over 4 million women worldwide are part of Curves. Now is your chance to try it for just a dollar a day.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.