We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
CQ Hotels and Restaurant
$95 for One Night for Two at CQ Hotel Wellington incl. Two Cocktails & One Food Platter to Share (value $201)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your IQ to good use and grab this awesome deal from CQ Hotel Wellington.
- Grab one night for two at the hotel in a twin share or double room for $95.
- The price also includes one cocktail each and a food platter to share at CQ Bar.
- Soak up the atmosphere of the beautiful heritage building.
- Enjoy access to the sundeck, indoor heated pool, spa and fitness room
- Visit CQ Bar and relax by the James Bond style fish tank or cosy fireplace.
The CQ acronym stands for comfort and quality. The IQ acronym stands for intelligence quotient. It doesn't take a high IQ to work out making yourself comfortable with a night at CQ Hotel is a very smart idea indeed.
Kick off the festive season by enjoying one night for two in a twin share or double room at the three-star plus CQ Hotel Wellington for $95, including late checkout, parking and internet and one cocktail each and a food platter to share at CQ Bar (choose any platter from the light bar menu).
CQ Hotel Wellington is housed in a beautiful heritage building in Wellington city. In 2011 the rooms underwent a soft refurbishment with modern furnishings to complement its character and charm. All guests will enjoy access to the sundeck, the indoor heated swimming pool, spa and the fitness room. Staying at the CQ Comfort Hotel Wellington in the central Cuba Quarter means you're perfectly placed to see all the sights and sounds this vibrant city has to offer, with restaurants, cafes and galleries at every turn.
Located within the hotel, the CQ Bar offers a chic interior, slick ambience and a tantalising menu of beverages and bar food. It's made quite a name for itself on the Wellington social scene, and rightly so - open to guests and the public alike, the bar boasts a James Bond styled fish tank, fireplace area and a wealth of drink options to suit any mood.
If you would like to view a full bar menu, click here.