We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a Christmas Chocolate Bouquet incl. Nationwide Delivery (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Surprise someone special this year when you break out of your sock gifting rut.
- Grab a chocolate bouquet including nationwide delivery from ChocolateOnline.co.nz for only $25.
- Beautifully arranged, large chocolate bouquet with 20 milk and dark chocolates - perfect for any special occasion.
- Rural delivery available at an extra charge, payable direct. Enquire when purchasing.
Are you tired of all your relatives guessing what you're getting them for Christmas? Are they more than a little bit tired of receiving the same pair of woollen socks each year? Well here's your chance to hit them with something they'd never see coming - a bouquet made of chocolates.
All the elegance of a flower combined with the great taste of decadent chocolate. Grab a chocolate bouquet including delivery nationwide from ChocolateOnline.co.nz, for only $25.
Christmas is fast approaching and you're running out of time to get something special. However, this great deal is perfect for not only a sweet Christmas surprise, but for birthdays, anniversaries or to show that someone special how much you care. Enjoy a hassle free experience by purchasing the divine chocolates from ChocolateOnline.co.nz. They pride themselves on excellent customer service, honesty and quality. This unique product will no doubt cause a smile or two and get you some much needed brownie points.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.