We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$159 for an Intro Hair Package incl. Professional Consultation, Any Colour Service, Relaxing Scalp Massage, Style Cut, Blow Dry & Style Finish & $20 Voucher (value up to $260)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy luxurious hair care and pampering.
- Grab an intro hair package including: professional consultation, any colour service of your choice, relaxing scalp massage, stunning style cut, blow dry and style finish, a home hair-care lesson and a $20 voucher and free membership to the rewards programme for just $159.
- Treat your hair to exclusive products and exceptional service.
If you've been searching for a hair salon that really is a cut above the rest, look no further. Be inspired, feel rejuvenated and let the indulgence begin.
Grab this deal to experience the amazing service at Chocolate Blonde with their intro package for just $159.
Intro package includes:
Professional consultation – Any colour service of your choice – Relaxing scalp massage - Stunning style cut – Blow dry and style finish – Home hair care lesson - $20 voucher for your next visit - Free membership to their rewards programme.
Chocolate Blonde Hair Salon has a new owner, and you'll feel relaxed and welcome from the moment you arrive at the exclusive, boutique salon. The incredible and highly experienced team are extremely passionate about their work, and focus on providing you with a personalised style. They use an indulgent range of products including Kerastase and L'Oreal Pureology to pamper your locks, leaving your hair feeling soft, silky and luxurious.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.