We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$12 for Entry for Two Children & One Regular Coffee (value $26.30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get those crazy animals out of the house and to the best playground in town.
- Grab two children's entries into Chipmunks and a regular coffee at the cafe for $12.
- Your kids will love you for taking them to the best playground in town.
- Give the house a day off, let them expend their mountains of energy at the coolest indoor playground in New Zealand.
Chipmunks are so cute, with their cheeky wee faces and chubby cheeks. They're full of energy, and they run and jump and climb up anything and everything they come across. In fact after watching chipmunks at play you can feel slightly exhausted. Got a couple of chipmunks at home who are super cute with bundles of energy? Then round them up and take them to the playground that's made especially for them.
If your house needs a rest from the incessant climbing and running around then grab today's deal. For just $12 you'll get two children's entries into Chipmunk Taupo and you'll also get a regular coffee so you can relax while the kids are playing.
Chipmunk's playgrounds are built with your precious kids in mind. The playgrounds are fitted out so that they're the most exciting playgrounds in town as well as the safest. They're able to run, slide, climb, duck and dive to their hearts content while you relax in the cafe with a hot coffee. They specialise in kids' parties as well so if you're wee one has one heck of day, then bring them back with a bunch of friends on their birthday.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.