We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Cavalli Beach House Retreat - Northland
$495 for Two Nights for Two People in a Luxury Waterfront Room at Cavalli Beach House Retreat Northland incl. Full Breakfasts (value $1,700)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come and enjoy the absolute beachfront luxurious accommodation, surrounded by outstanding natural beauty.
- Grab a two-night Far North escape for two staying at Cavalli Beach House Retreat for just $495 - 40-minutes north of Kerikeri.
- Relax in a sensational waterfront room and enjoy the hearty cooked breakfasts.
- Love the isloation, which still lends itself to plenty of fun activities- kayaking, fishing, diving, or exploring the nearby Department of Conservation Mahinepua Reserve track opposite Cavalli Beach House
- Take a day trip to one of the many great destinations not too far away. There are five golf courses with 70 minutes including the world-famous Kauri Cliffs Golf Course only 15-minutes away - end your day with a relaxing soak in the secluded hillside jacuzzi.
Welcome to the Cavalli Beach House Retreat, your own exclusive and private water front luxury lodge, inviting you to enjoy the open air and ocean wilderness. Situated on the iconic Far North coast at Mahinepua, the retreat is a comfortable four hour drive north of Auckland or a 40-minute drive from Kerikeri, with the option of five flights a day from Auckland to Kerikeri/Bay of Islands airport (where rental cars are available with advance booking).
The architecturally designed lodge fits beautifully into the fully landscaped surroundings on an absolute beachfront site, which takes advantage of the stunning views of the private Rapaki Bay, the Mahinepua Scenic Reserve peninsula and the Cavalli Islands beyond. The whole property is abundant with native bird life.
Part of the joy of staying at Cavalli Beach House is the isolation, however, there are still plenty of wonderful activities and sights not too far away. Swim, kayak, snorkel, charter a skippered yacht, or take a fishing/sightseeing launch trip from the wonderful Whangaroa Harbour. The bustling Bay of Islands with its many attractions is also only an hour away.
You'll be well prepared for a day on the go with a generous breakfast that includes freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh fruits, Greek yoghurt and muesli followed by a cooked farmhouse breakfast. Great dinners are available with advance booking and at an additional cost. A visit to Cavalli Beach House Retreat lets you do as much, or as little as you like.
Past Grab One guests have loved their time at Cavalli Beach House Retreat - just two of the many accolades:
Thank you for your wonderful hospitality! You truly have an awesome lodge and thank you for putting on the great weather for us! We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves ! - Christine, Auckland
Hi Carrie and Richard,
Thanks for a wonderful couple of days – amazing how a couple of days of relaxation and a bit of pampering made it feel like like we had been away for a week!!. Thanks for your A1 treatment. Certainly would love to come back one day! - Denise, Dargaville