We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Buried Village Rotorua
$17 for a Savoury Lunch Meal incl. side Salad, Slice & Coffee for Two at Vi's Teahouse at the Buried Village (value $34)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Savour this deal before it's all over.
- Grab a savoury lunch with side salad, coffee and a slice for two people for only $17 at Vi's Teahouse in the Buried Village, Rotorua.
- Tuck into this lunch deal at the teahouse which specialises in traditional savouries and slices.
- Sit back with a coffee in the tea garden while the kids entertain themselves on the playground.
You never know when a whacking great volcanic eruption might bury everything in an instant. But don't panic. Just use it as the perfect excuse to savour every moment and to treat yourself once in a while. Grab a savoury lunch with side salad, coffee and a slice for two people for only $17 at Vi's Teahouse in Buried Village, Rotorua.
Your enjoyment of the awe-inspiring buried village doesn't have to take a stop for lunch. Vi's Teahouse has stood in these beautiful surroundings within the buried village since 1910. They specialise in traditional foods such as savouries and slices, so why not take your lunch outside in the tea garden and enjoy the native bush while being serenaded by the local bird life? There is also playground keeps the children happy while you sit back and sup your coffee.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Life Acupuncture Clinic
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.