We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Blue Ocean Charters
50% off One-Day Fishing Charter Two Locations - Whangamata or Tauranga (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The fishing is great with tarakihi in abundance, snapper on the bite and the kingfish will be moving in. Secure your spot on the boat and come on out for a day to remember.
- Grab a full day fishing trip with Blue Ocean Charters for only $50 - their fishing trips are legendary since 1938.
- The deal is valid for one person but round up your favourite people for a great day out.
- Trips depart from Tauranga (8am-4pm) or from Whangamata Wharf (8.30am-4pm)on weekdays or weekends.
- Take your own fishing gear along with you, or talk to the team about hiring equipment and bait.
- Make the most of enthusiastic and experienced skippers who know a thing or two about fishing.
Grab a one-day fishing charter with Blue Ocean Charters for $50. Each deal is valid for one person, so grab a bunch of your favourite people and get out there, hone your fishing skills and enjoy a relaxing day.
Whether you are a pro fisherman or a novice keen to learn, now's your chance to enjoy a day out on the water with Blue Ocean Charters. Take advantage of a full day's fishing on the popular and purpose-built charter vessels, the Ratahi or Te Kuia. With a reputation second to none, both offer excellent fishing opportunities for the target fish including tarakihi, snapper, kingfish, kahawai, John dory and cod. Make the most of having very experienced and enthusiastic skippers who are brimming with advice about the best equipment and techniques to use and the skills to actually find the fish. If you have your own fishing gear, take it with you otherwise you can hire fishing gear and buy bait on board.
More Great Local Deals
The Langham Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.