We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Blue Ocean Charters
$50 for One-Day Fishing Charter Two Locations Whangamata or Tauranga (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The fishing is great with tarakihi in abundance, snapper on the bite and the kingfish will be moving in. Secure your spot on the boat and come on out for a day to remember.
- Grab a full day fishing trip with Blue Ocean Charters for only $50 - their fishing trips are legendary since 1938.
- The deal is valid for one person but round up your favourite people for a great day out.
- Trips depart from Tauranga (8am-4pm) or from Whangamata Wharf (8.30am-4pm)on weekdays or weekends.
- Take your own fishing gear along with you, or talk to the team about hiring equipment and bait.
- Make the most of enthusiastic and experienced skippers who know a thing or two about fishing.
Grab a one-day fishing charter with Blue Ocean Charters for $50. Each deal is valid for one person, so grab a bunch of your favourite people and get out there, hone your fishing skills and enjoy a relaxing day.
Whether you are a pro fisherman or a novice keen to learn, now's your chance to enjoy a day out on the water with Blue Ocean Charters. Take advantage of a full day's fishing on the popular and purpose-built charter vessels, the Ratahi or Te Kuia. With a reputation second to none, both offer excellent fishing opportunities for the target fish including tarakihi, snapper, kingfish, kahawai, John dory and cod. Make the most of having very experienced and enthusiastic skippers who are brimming with advice about the best equipment and techniques to use and the skills to actually find the fish. If you have your own fishing gear, take it with you otherwise you can hire fishing gear and buy bait on board.