We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
African Mango NZ
Up to 55% off Either African Mango or African Mango Burn Weight Management Dietary Supplements (value up to $49.90)
Delivered within: 3 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
It turns out the humble mango is not so humble at all. It's known in the fruit world as the "King of Fruit." If you are reading this whilst on the computer, consuming the last of those hokey pokey squiggles, then this product could be just right for you. It is designed to help manage those pesky sweet cravings, which could potentially help you in managing your weight. Grab up to 55% off either African Mango or African Mango Burn dietary supplements from African Mango NZ:
- $19 for 60 x 600mg tablets of African Mango
- $22 for 60 x 600mg tablets of African Mango Burn
African Mango is designed to help manage your appetite and could potentially help balance blood sugar levels. For more information about what African Mango could do for you, click here.
African Mango Burn is designed to help to give your metabolism a boost, potentially reducing your appetite. For more information about what African Mango Burn could do for you, click here.
Safety considerations for African Mango:
Not to be taken when breastfeeding or pregnant. If diabetic on medication, please check with doctor as medication requirements may be affected. Please take at least one hour away from other medication or supplements, as the high fibre content of African Mango may interfere with their absorption.
Safety considerations for African Mango Burn:
Due to the caffeine content, iodine and the blood thinning action of this supplement, please be cautious if you are sensitive to caffeine, have high blood pressure, have an overactive thryroid or are prone to anxiety. If diabetic on medication, please check with doctor as medication requirements may be affected. Please do not take this product if you are on strong blood thinning medications such as Warfarin or on MAOIs. Not to be taken while pregnant or breastfeeding. Due to caffeine content do not take after 4pm, as this may cause sleeplessness.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.