We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$24 for Full-Day Family Pool Pass for Five People incl. Hydro Slides (value $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out for a day of fun with the whole family.
- Pay just $24 for a family pass for five people including hydro slides at AC Baths.
- Splash about in the thermally heated leisure pools at AC Baths, and hurtle down the hydro slides.
- Just four minutes from Taupo town centre with ample free parking.
Kids have so much energy. If only we could harness it we could power the country and all it would cost us would be bags of candy floss. However, until we figure out how to tap into their natural vitality, we have to find other ways to discharge some of it. Thankfully GrabOne is here to help.
Round up the family and get out for fun-filled day in the sun. Grab a full day family pool pass to the AC baths for five people including access to hydro slides for just $24
AC Baths is an ideal place to visit in any weather. Featuring both thermal and mineral hot and warm pools with completely natural water, AC Baths is your watery heaven on earth. Just sit back and relax while your every care and worry is washed away. And as the kids go a little crazy somewhere else. Fancy a swim outside? Take a dip in the huge outdoor leisure swimming pool. Twist, turn and hurtle down the hydro slides - you'll have so much fun watching the kids let off steam, you're sure to want to join in too.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.