We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Nadi Wellness Centre (Yoga Nadi)
Up to 50% off a Five or 10-Pass Yoga Concession Card (value up to $160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Achieve something that is really something.
- Grab a five-pass concession card for general 1.5 hour yoga classes for $45, 10 general classes for $99 or 10 lunchtime classes for $65 at Yoga Nadi.
- Take advantage of lunchtime or after-work classes at the centrally located studio.
- Create a healthier body and mind, whilst toning and shaping your body into that physique you've always wanted.
We are all inclined to recline, but true relaxation can only be achieved when it's a reward for achieving something first. Getting into yoga could mean getting in great shape, toning up, building strength and stamina, boosting your immune system, your focus and self esteem. Now that's something.
Get up from that reclined position and try today's deal from Yoga Nadi. Grab a five-pass concession card for general 1.5 hour yoga classes for $45, 10 general classes for $99 or 10 lunchtime classes for $65.
Refresh, rejuvenate, revive in this central Queenstown yoga studio overlooking the village green and Lake Wakatipu. Yoga Nadi has lunchtime and after-work yoga sessions as well as classes for pregnant women, mums and babies, and kids.They also offer available authentic traditional acupuncture, relaxation massage, sports/remedial massage, life coaching, and reflexology.
Create a healthier body and mind, whilst toning and shaping your body into that physique you've always wanted with this fantastic deal. Welcome to your evolution to greater health and well-being.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.