We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Wild Earth Central Otago
$50 for a Barrel-Cooked Food Platter incl. Wine Tasting & Dessert for Two (value $88)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Roll out the barrel, we'll have a barrel of fun.
- Grab a food platter, wine tasting and dessert for two for only $50 at Wild Earth, Central Otago.
- Be wowed by the flavours created by Wild Earth's wine barrel cooker.
- Sample some renowned pinot gris, riesling pinot noir and rose from this award winning winery.
♫ There's a garden, what a garden,
Only happy faces bloom there,
And there's never any room there,
For a worry or a gloom there. ♪
Roll out the barrel and head down to Wild Earth where there is never any room for gloom .Grab a food platter, cooked on the famous Wild Earth barrel cooker, wine tasting and dessert for two for only $50. Now yours is a happy face too!
Wild Earth is a small award-winning winery in Central Otago featuring internationally renowned pinot gris, riesling pinot noir and rose. And the restaurant is like no other you have ever experienced. Wild Earth uses retired Pinot Noir barrels fitted with stainless steel grilling racks to slow-cook and grill dishes infused with flavour. Each recipe has been crafted by Quintin and carefully selected to match Wild Earth's premium quality wines. Round off your experience with an indulgent sticky date pudding for dessert. At just $50 for two, this deal really does have the whole barrel.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.