We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours
$49 for the Moutere Wineries' Bike Tour for Two people (value $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy the satisfaction of cruising past hikers with today's deal.
- Grab the Moutere Wineries' bike tour for two people with Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours for only $49.
- Marvel at the picturesque setting of the wineries during a journey of about 20km.
- Experience unguided freedom and take the route that seems most appealing to you.
When the first penny farthing cruised past the pedestrians on the street, people fell in love with idea of the bicycle. Although the front wheel has shrunk considerably since those early days, the satisfaction of cruising past an average walker remains the same.
This summer, enjoy the satisfaction of passing all the ordinary hikers by grabbing the Moutere Wineries' bike tour for two people with Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours for only $49.
The team at Wheelie Fantastic Cycle Hire & Tours give activity-lovers the opportunity to experience the stunning New Zealand landscape from a saddle. During this unguided tour, you'll be able to choose where you want to go - giving you absolute freedom to explore the areas that seem most appealing on the map. The course, which runs runs over 20km, has various wineries for you to marvel at, numerous studios and a magical little coffee stop along the way. When you start your journey, one of the helpful staff members will give you awesome tips on what to look for along the way.
The best part about this tour is that you won't have to endure the return journey, because The Wheelie Fantastic Team will collect your bikes and maps from Mapua, Moutere or Woollatson - allowing you to conserve your energy for other vacation activities.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.