We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$129 for a One-Hour Watersports Charter for Two (value $240)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Just get out on the water to do whatever it is you want to do.
- Grab a one hour charter for two people for just $129 with Watersports Wanaka.
- Choose from: Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Wakeskating, Wakesurfing, Kneeboarding, Biscuiting and Banana Boat Rides.
- Full instruction and all your equipment and wetsuits are included.
Some deals are for water skiing. Some are for wakeboarding. Some might even be for biscuiting or banana boat rides. All awesome. But an even better deal is one that just gets you out on the water to do whatever it is you want to do.
Grab a one hour charter for two people for just $129 with Watersports Wanaka. Choose from: Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Wakeskating, Wakesurfing, Kneeboarding, Biscuiting and Banana Boat Rides. And all include boat, fuel, driver, all equipment and wetsuits, tuition, and onboard music.
No experience is necessary as full instruction will be given, and Watersports Wanaka specialise in first-timers, and catering right through to the professional level. Lake Wanaka might have been made for watersports, with the vast calm water and stunning scenery, there really is nowhere better to take on the watersport you've always wanted to try. And doing it with these guys means doing it with the best.
Your hour long charter is recommended for half an hour for each person, or one hour for one person on the water with a friend in the boat.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.