We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Water Sport World
$19 for Two-Hour Kayak Hire (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore spectacular Lake Wakatipu at your leisure.
- Grab a single kayak hire for two-hours from Water Sport World for just $19.
- Combine two coupons to grab a double kayak.
- One of New Zealand's most beautiful spots explored at a leisurely pace without the roar of a motor.
New Zealand has been the backdrop for many overseas films. They choose New Zealand because of it's natural beauty and mysterious sights. One spot in New Zealand has a growing film resume with scenes in both the Lord of the Rings and The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep. When they start giving out Oscars for 'best natural set' we reckon it'd be hard to beat Lake Wakatipu.
Beautiful blue-green sea below you, bright blue, cloudless sky above you and spectacular mountain ranges all around you. Get this and more when you grab a single kayak hire for two-hours for just $19 from Water Sport World.
Situated on the shore of the beautiful Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown, Water Sport World offer everything a family needs for the complete sight-seeing experience on the water. From the adrenalin fuelled activities like jet skiing, wakeboarding, water skiing and biscuits to the more sedate boat hires, kayaks and fishing, they have something to suit everyone’s tastes. With over 20 years' experience in the water sport business, great local knowledge of the lake and an impeccable safety record, you know you're in good hands when you head to Water Sport World.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.