We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$149 for an All-Day Jet Boating Adventure on the Wairaurahiri River (value $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out on the Wairaurahiri River at speed with today's exciting deal.
- Grab an all day adventure with Wairaurahiri Jet, and pay only $149.
- Today's deal includes a 90km jet boating trip into the heart of the Fiordland National Park and back, including a personal guided walk and a delicious Kiwi style BBQ.
- What a way to spend a day - this experience will blow you away.
Who knows why they set Speed 2 on a cruise ship. They are by no means the fastest vessels on the water. Come to think of it, who knows why that film even got made. If you want some real high-speed thrills and water-based excitement, forget about that big wet drip of a movie and get hold of this deal quick.
Grab an all day adventure with Wairaurahiri Jet and pay only $149 and have your breath taken away time and again in what'll be one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life!
Experience 90km of jet boating into the heart of Fiordland National Park and back. You'll travel across Lake Hauroko and down to the rugged southern coast via the wild Wairaurahiri River. This all day adventure includes personal guided nature walks and a delicious kiwi style BBQ. These are a great addition to an already awesome experience on the boat. You're in safe hands too - John, the Wairaurahiri Jet operator, has over 20 years experience and knows the boat and the river like the back of his hand. The twin engine jet boat is specially designed to handle the conditions of this remote area. Wairaurahiri Jet is also audited every year by Maritime NZ and they've been listed as an approved activity by Qualmark. Grab this deal today and get out on the water for a day.
You'll leave Lake Hauroko boat ramp at 10am, and the all-day trip lasts 6 hours.
"Dear Johan & Joyce : Just a wee note to say thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality last weekend. Our group really enjoyed their day out and the wonderful lunch and beach walk. Would love to see you and your family on the island sometime. Thanks again, awesome stuff." Sue and Ian Munro
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.