We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$149 for an All-Day Jet Boating Adventure on the Wairaurahiri River (value $249)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out on the Wairaurahiri River at speed with today's exciting deal.
- Grab an all day adventure with Wairaurahiri Jet, and pay only $149.
- Today's deal includes a 90km jet boating trip into the heart of the Fiordland National Park and back, including a personal guided walk and a delicious Kiwi style BBQ.
- What a way to spend a day - this experience will blow you away.
Who knows why they set Speed 2 on a cruise ship. They are by no means the fastest vessels on the water. Come to think of it, who knows why that film even got made. If you want some real high-speed thrills and water-based excitement, forget about that big wet drip of a movie and get hold of this deal quick.
Grab an all day adventure with Wairaurahiri Jet and pay only $149 and have your breath taken away time and again in what'll be one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life!
Experience 90km of jet boating into the heart of Fiordland National Park and back. You'll travel across Lake Hauroko and down to the rugged southern coast via the wild Wairaurahiri River. This all day adventure includes personal guided nature walks and a delicious kiwi style BBQ. These are a great addition to an already awesome experience on the boat. You're in safe hands too - John, the Wairaurahiri Jet operator, has over 20 years experience and knows the boat and the river like the back of his hand. The twin engine jet boat is specially designed to handle the conditions of this remote area. Wairaurahiri Jet is also audited every year by Maritime NZ and they've been listed as an approved activity by Qualmark. Grab this deal today and get out on the water for a day.
You'll leave Lake Hauroko boat ramp at 10am, and the all-day trip lasts 6 hours.
"Dear Johan & Joyce : Just a wee note to say thank you so much for your wonderful hospitality last weekend. Our group really enjoyed their day out and the wonderful lunch and beach walk. Would love to see you and your family on the island sometime. Thanks again, awesome stuff." Sue and Ian Munro
More Great Local Deals
The Twisted Ngaio
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.