We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pog Mahones Irish Pub & Restaurant
$20 for Two Wood Fired Pizzas at this Iconic Irish Pub in Queenstown (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Find the comforting welcome and comfort food you have been looking for.
- Grab any two wood fired pizzas for only $20 at the iconic Pog Mahones.
- Book your spot in the sunny beer garden with covered heated balcony and enjoy the view.
- Pog's is just the place for great food and entertainment.
Wherever you go in the world you can always be sure of finding the comfort of a friendly Irish bar or tasty pizza. It just so happens that in Queenstown you can find both in the same place. Grab any two wood fired pizzas for only $20 at the iconic Pog Mahones.
Pog Mahones is Queenstowns best placed, award winning and most unique Irish Pub, located right on the lake front of Lake Wakatipu. And, never being ones to rest on their laurels, they have introduced real wood-fire pizzas to the usual Irish fare on offer. But great food and a friendly atmosphere is just the start. Pog Mahones overlooks the lake side boulevard and out toward stunning mountain views. Relax and enjoy the great range of beer and wines, unwind and watch the world go by or dance the night away with great live bands. Pog Mahones truly has something for everyone.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.