We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$90 for Two Luxury Bar Stools
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dreaming of eating your breakfast at a breakfast bar?
- Grab two luxury bar stools from Alta Global Business, for just $90.
- Relax in comfort on this padded PU leather stitched seat.
- Make these elegant stools in black or white a feature in your kitchen.
- A simple but well executed design.
You dream of mornings sitting at the breakfast bar with a perfectly brewed coffee and the paper. The problem is, you're normally five minutes later than you should be, you don't get the paper delivered and you don't have any stools at the breakfast bar. There may not be a quick fix for your poor time management skills, but you can at least solve one of the three and grab two luxury bar stools for just $90 from Alta Global Business.
- Rural delivery option available.
- Made of quilted PU leather stitched over copious amounts of padding to provide excellent levels of comfort.
- The high backrest gives good support to the lower spine.
- Chromed stand with adjustable height gas lift.
- Model: SM-002.
- Colour: black or white.
- Seating pad size: 48 x 45cm.
- Seating pad height: 43-63cm.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.