We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$799 for Five Day/Four Night Otago Rail Trail Cycle Tour (value $1,350)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the rail trail for an unforgettable and accessible heritage tour.
- Grab your place on the five day/four night Otago Central Rail Trail tour with Tuatara Tours for just $799.
- Choose to start on February 10th or 17th.
- All accommodation, food and more is included. (You can even hire a bike if you don't have one!)
See some spectacular Central Otago scenery at an easy pace and on flat terrain. This five day / four night trip will take you along one of the best Pacific cycling tours available anywhere. Enjoy the heritage of the old preserved railway line with viaducts, bridges, original railway stations and some spectacular scenery. Grab your place now starting on February 10th or 17th for just $799 with Tuatara Tours.
The Otago Central Rail Trail was created specially to be an accessable and enjoyable trail for people of all ages and abilities. The Otago Rail Trail runs for 150kms between Clyde and Middlemarch (close to Dunedin), passing through the towns of Clyde, Alexandra, Chatto Creek, Omakau, Lauder, Oturehua, Wedderburn, Ranfurly, Waipiata and Hyde.
- All accommodation
- All meals
- Fully guided
- Free Tuatara Tours kit bag
- Luggage transport each day
- Hi viz safety vest
- Bike helmet
- Comprehensive safety systems
Tuatara Tours take great pride in providing walkers and cyclists from all over the world with unique tours and insights into the magic of New Zealand. They are an experienced and specialist tour company dedicated to providing you with the very best and most memorable tour experience possible. For more info, and to see the full itinerary, click here.