We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Trips & Tramps - Milford
$155 Per Person for a Milford Track Guided Morning Walk & a Milford Sound Cruise
- Take in some of the best scenery on the planet, by foot and by sea.
- Grab a Milford Track guided walk and Milford Sound cruise with Trips and Tramps - Milford for just $155.
- Brace your camera for some of the most stunning photo opportunities you'll ever come across.
Nothing can prepare you for the wonder, the magic, the sheer awesomeness of Milford Sound. Well, actually there is one thing... this deal. It sorts you out with the best possible way to enjoy all this stunning region has to offer, by foot and by sea.
Pay just $155 per person for a Milford Track guided walk and Milford Sound cruise with Trips and Tramps - Milford.
Stroll through the Milford Track in a small, leisurely group, led by an experienced and knowledgeable guide. You'll learn more about the inspiring landscape and be taken to countless spots perfect for stunning photo opportunities. You'll also get to enjoy a wondrous cruise on the Tasman Sea, through Milford Sound, where the brilliance of this unique landscape really hits you. Spot the huge waterfalls and wildlife as you relax and take in the wonder.
More Great Local Deals
Flying Pancakes Cafe
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.