We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$469 for a Wooden Children's Playhouse or $499 with Perspex Windows
Delivered within: 14 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your child's wonderful imagination a fitting home.
- Grab a children's wooden playhouse for $469 or pay $499 to include a complete set of perspex windows.
- Ensure years of play and enjoyment wit the solid pine construction and an waterproof asphalt shingle roof.
- Involve the kids in choosing and painting on their favourite colours.
If your child's imagination is so big that it needs it's own house, we've found just the place. Grab a children's wooden playhouse for $469, or pay $499 to include a complete set of perspex windows.
Features a top-quality pine construction, waterproof asphalt shingle roof, front porch with shelter plus window frames and doors. Comes ready to paint or stain. The playhouse is paint-free so you can let the little ones choose their favourite paint or varnish, and maybe even help with putting it on.
- To ensure longevity the wood must be stained/painted when kept outside.
- The optional perspex windows are cut to size. Buy glazier tacks and glazing compound from your local hardware store to install.
- Material: Heat treated pine
- Thickness of walls: 15mm
- Thickness of floor: 15mm
- Roof Material: Colourised waterproof asphalt shingle
- Includes framed window openings and doors (unpainted).
- Assembled size: 184 (L) x 118 (W) x 123 (H) cm
- Internal dimensions (room): 108 x 98cm
- Dimensions of the front deck area: 54.5 x 98cm
- Height of side wall at lowest point: 93cm
- Dimensions of the door: 37 x 79cm
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.