We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Walk In Wardrobe
$10 for a $20 In-Store Retail Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step into 2013 with a new look.
- Grab a $20 voucher to spend on anything in-store at the Walk In Wardrobe for only $10.
- Browse an excellent range of pre-loved clothing from top quality brands at amazing prices (average value $26).
Does this sound familiar? You wake up in the morning, make breakfast, have a shower, brush your teeth, throw on those wicked flared jeans that you bought a couple of years ago and head out the door on your way to meet a friend. And then that friend says 'Flared jeans? That's so 2012'. You have two choices. Get a nicer friend that says 'Hi' before critiquing your fashion sense or you could stock up on some new and exciting fashion styles from your new favourite fashion house.
For only $10 you can get a $20 voucher to spend on anything in-store at the Walk In Wardrobe.
Keep up with big city fashions in a small town by visiting the Walk In Wardrobe. Tucked away in Beech Tree Arcade on Shotover Street is Queenstown’s hidden gem. This unique and charming fashion boutique offers quality pre-loved clothing from big name brands at fantastic prices. Garments are easily found as they are merchandised in areas - from cheap and cheerful fashion right through to our designer label section. From head to toe there is something for everyone at The Walk In Wardrobe.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.