We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Old Church - Napier
$599 for Two Nights for Two or $1,299 for up to Eight, in a Themed Ensuite Room incl. Pre-Dinner Wine & Cheese, Breakfast Hamper, Late Checkout & More at The Old Church Villa, Hawke's Bay (value up to $2,550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Fifty shades of luxury!
- Grab two nights for two for only $599 or grab two nights for up to eight for $1,299, in a themed ensuite room.
- Share in a romantic two night getaway in one of four lavishly themed rooms.
- You will also enjoy pre-dinner wine and cheese, gourmet breakfast hamper on your first morning, late checkout and a bottle of their award winning Reserve Chardonnay to take home as a memento of your time in Hawke's Bay .
- Relax in the opulence of this stunning restored building, originally built in 1913.
- Reconnect with friends and family in a glamorous, yet relaxing retreat.
Grab two nights for two for only $599 or grab two nights for up to eight for $1,299, in a themed ensuite room. You will also enjoy pre-dinner wine and cheese, gourmet breakfast hamper on your first morning, late checkout, preferential seating in the Choir Loft at The Old Church Restaurant and a bottle of their award winning Reserve Chardonnay to take home as a memento of your time in Hawke's Bay.
Come and discover the magic of the Old Church Villa. Everything from their extravagantly lush furnishings, to their exquisitely landscaped grounds has been carefully designed for the definitive indulgent luxury experience. The Old Church Villa was designed to create a special space that captures the essence of a romantic ambience for two, or a decadent retreat for friends. Indulge in the pleasures of wine, food, art and natural beauty, with vineyards, shopping, and wineries just a short drive away.
Enjoy pre-dinner wine and cheese amongst the tranquillity of the surrounding vines. Choose to stroll next door to The Old Church Restaurant where you will dine with the angels in the Choir Loft. Here you will be impressed with renowned Chef Richard Highnam, as he tempts you with his divine cuisine.
If you revel in unabashed excess, then allow The Old Church Villa to introduce you to fifty shades of luxury!