We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Naughty Penguin
$23 for One Large Gourmet Pizza & Two Beers or Two Wines (value up to $46.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It opened in late December to a little round of applause and a few happy punters.
- Grab one large gourmet pizza including two beers or two wines from The Naughty Penguin for just $23.
- Experience fantastic kiwi hospitality in this quirky little bar in Queenstown.
- Delight in some seriously good gourmet pizza and exquisite beer or wine.
Being naughty may have been the torment of your parents lives, but it's in our nature, we sin. Whatever the repercussions we always seemed to venture back and do the same naughty little things again. When kids are being naughty they need disciplined, but when animals are naughty, that's just plain funny. Plain good fun.
That said, today's your day. Pay just $23 for one large gourmet pizza including two beers or two wines from The Naughty Penguin.
The Naughty Penguin quietly crept its doors open very late in December to a little round of applause and a few happy punters. They set forth with their endeavours, to provide world class bar service in an intimate and comfortable setting. With a focus on the best local craft beers and champion vineyards, a large and interesting spirit collection and some of the best cocktails in the country, they feel they have a little something for just about everyone. Experience fantastic kiwi hospitality in this cosy, quirky little bar in Queenstown. Step in from the winter chill and enjoy some of the best pizza and beer in town. Munch your way through a delectable gourmet pizza made with only the freshest ingredients. Accompany your yummy pizza with two beers from The Moa Ale Brewing Company or opt of the exquisite 2011 Two Rivers Convergence Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc wine instead. This one can't be missed.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.