We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Lounge Bar
$35 for a Platter for Two incl. a Bottle of Wine (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a scenic and gastronomic experience all in one.
- Grab an antipasti or vegetarian platter for two and a bottle of wine at The Lounge Bar for only $35.
- Relax and enjoy a J5 Central Otago Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon blanc or Rosé.
- Great food, great wine, and a great atmosphere.
Usually the activities of going out for a drink and enjoying nature are two very distinct and somewhat opposing things. But at The Lounge these two wonderful activities are brought together in what can only be explained as a match made in heaven. Of course, you don't have to go to heaven to enjoy it—you only have to go as far as Wanaka.
Grab an antipasti or vegetarian platter for two and a bottle of wine at The Lounge Bar for only $35. Choose your wine from the J5 Central Otago Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, Sauvignon blanc or Rosé.
You don't often get million-dollar views, lip-smacking food, and fantastic wine all under the same roof, but at The Lounge Bar, that is exactly what you get. Located right on the lake, The Lounge is in an idyllic setting that boasts picturesque views of Lake Wanaka, amazing sights of Mt Aspiring, and a fantastic atmosphere to enjoy it all in. Head in and grab yourself one of these delicious platters and enjoy a variety of delectable treats as you sip on your delicious wine. Get a traditional antipasti platter with delicious meats, olives and much more, or get the vegetarian option.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.