We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$99 for a Four Course Dinner Menu for Two (value $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Unlock one of Queenstown's best kept secrets.
- Grab a four course dinner menu for two for $99 from The Bunker.
- Savour an experience of class, sophistication and VIP status.
- Indulge on four delicious dishes crafted by the head chef.
- Take in the beautiful surrounds of the dim lit restaurant, elegant cocktail bar and intimate roof top terrace.
Congratulations, you've made it this far into unraveling one of Queenstown's best kept secrets. This deal doesn't just offer a regular night out, instead, it comes with an exclusive invitation to join others that know about this hidden little gem. Savour an experience with subtle hints of class, sophistication and VIP status.
Grab a four course dinner menu for two for $99 from The Bunker.
You don't need to watch a black and white movie to imagine yourself darting down a hidden ally-way to find one of the best restaurant bars in town. Just grab this deal then do the detective work for yourself. The Bunker dares to be different offering four unique dishes opposed to the standard three. While enjoying your excellent food take in the ambiance of the dim lighting and old, classic music to make you feel like you belong to a private club of knowing socialites. All meals come with local produce with European and Kiwi bush flavours which have all been expertly crafted by head chef - Liam Deasy. To make the most of your special evening it is certainly worth exploring upstairs to also enjoy the decadent cocktail bar which serves top shelf spirits and premium cocktails. There is also the intimate roof top terrace where you can go to enjoy your drink while appreciating the outdoor fire and the starry sky. Your four course meal includes one starter, one appetizer, one main and one desert each. To see an example of some of the delicious options on offer visit the website.
"Notoriously hard to find, it's definitely worth the hunt if you enjoy top cocktails and fine dining in an intimate lounge environment with roaring fires and leather sofas." -QANTAS in flight magazine.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.