We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Boiler Room, Steamer Wharf
$25 for a Cheese Board for Two & a $25 Beverage Voucher (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Relax on the outdoor deck of Queenstown's closest bar to the waters edge.
- Grab a cheese board for two with a selection of cheeses, salami and fresh fruit plus a $25 drinks voucher at The Boiler Room, Steamer Wharf, all for only $25.
- Enjoy this locals' favourite any afternoon or evening - with live music, unique surrounds and great service
- Enjoy a tasty shared cheese board complemented by your choice of Central Otago wines, craft beer and cocktails.
The Boiler Room is one of Queenstown's favourite bars in one of Queenstown's best locations, with a great atmosphere, range of drinks and service. And with a delicious cheese board and $25 beverage voucher to spend, you'll want to spend as much time there as possible.
Grab a cheese board for two with a selection of cheeses, salami and fresh fruit plus a $25 drinks voucher at The Boiler Room, Steamer Wharf, all for only $25.
Set on the waters' edge of Lake Wakatipu in the heart of Queenstown, The Boiler Room will leave you wanting more and more. Come summer — make the outdoor deck your afternoon base, come winter — kick off the skis and it's apres by the fireplace. They have a seasonal wine menu featuring Central Otago's finest and Hawkes Bay favourites. Cocktails created by top mixologists offering up classics or amazing original creations: Simply delicious. Add a back bar bursting with premium spirits and a beer selection of craft, local, and worldwide pours and The Boiler Room has it covered. As the clock ticks, the bar comes to life and the bartenders begin the theatre that he Boiler Room is famous for — dancing on tables and making friends for life.
More Great Local Deals
Pog Mahones Irish Pub & Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.