We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Strike Bowl Queenstown
$9 for Two Games of Tenpin Bowling & One Pottle of Hot Fries (value up to $23)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bowling. For cheap. Enough said.
- Grab two games of tenpin and a piping hot pottle of chips at Strike Bowl for just $9.
- Throw those balls down those lanes and see if you can knock those pins over.
- Enjoy more entertainment under one roof than you can shake a pin at.
Tenpin bowling is one of those nostalgic activities that falls into the same category as chewing purple bubblegum and skipping. But tenpin is actually so brilliant you should really choose never to grow out of it - Homer never did. If it's been a while since you've had a good friendly game of bowling, then head on down to Strike Bowl at Coronet Peak and see if you've still got the skills.
Grab two games of tenpin and a pottle of hot fries for just $9 from Strike Bowl Queenstown.
Strike Bowl is Queenstown's only full-sized seven-lane tenpin bowling and entertainment centre located within the Coronet Peak Hotel. And while they've got everything bowling-related, Strike Bowl isn't just about those big round balls: it's also home to Timezone arcade games, pool tables, air hockey and table soccer - a whole lot of fun and shenanigans all under one roof.
Famished after your game? Head to the bar within the bowling alley and grab yourself some piping hot fries with sauce. That'll hit the spot perfectly after all that exertion! With awesome entertainment and excellent food to boot, that's one heckava great day out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.