We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
58% off a 1-Hour LED Treatment, Consultation & Optional Home Touch-Up Kit Sparklewhite Teeth Queenstown & Wanaka (value up to $458)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A one-hour in-chair treatment may not only transform your smile by up to eight shades, it may change your life by giving you that smile you've always wanted.
- Grab a consultation and one-hour session of LED teeth whitening for $149, or grab that package and a take-home touch-up kit with up to 20 treatments for $179 from SparkleWhite Queenstown.
- Help transform your not-so-pearly whites into glorious white teeth in one hour, then keep your new smile with your own take-home touch-up kit.
- Receive a pre-treatment consultation from a fully qualified SparkleWhite Teeth clinician - and they're members of the NZCTWA so they're recognised by the Ministry of Health as having safe practises.
Crack a smile that glistens.
If you've been searching for a solution to the state of your smile, today's the day GrabOne and SparkleWhite Teeth make it happen. Show off your teeth again thanks to a teeth whitening transformation starting from just $149. And today you've got options. Pay $149 for an initial consultation and one-hour session of LED teeth whitening, or if you're keen to go the whole hog, pay $179 for the same package plus a take-home touch-up kit with 20 plus treatments to maintain your smile. This package comes to you courtesy of SparkleWhite Teeth Queenstown, and will save you 58% off the regular price.
SparkleWhite is New Zealand's largest teeth whitening network with over 20 operators nationwide and over 10,000 new smiles created in the past two years. And your smile is next. First, a qualified technician will check your teeth to make sure this treatment is right for you and determine what shade your teeth currently are. Next, they'll apply whitening formula over your teeth, and an LED blue light will shine over your teeth to produce a whitening reaction. To make the deal sweeter, you'll also receive a take-home touch-up kit including a blue LED light, a gel pen and 20 applications to continue the whitening process at home - perfect for maintaining the perfect smile after a little too much coffee, red wine or smoking. All formulas comply with current dental industry standards and are FDA and CE approved. SparkleWhite is a member of the NZCTWA, the New Zealand Cosmetic Teeth Whitening Association.
A typical SparkleWhite treatment may lighten your teeth by up to eight shades (results vary), which means that people with light to heavy discolouration may notice an amazing difference following the treatment. The procedure does not harm dental work, but works to remove stains and make crowns and veneers less noticeable. If you're keen on today's deal, there are few things you need to be aware of. If you're pregnant or currently breast-feeding, you'll have to pass this one up. You'll also need to be at least 16 years old. For more information you can check out SparkleWhite's website to see whether this treatment is right for you.
Valid at Sparklewhite Queenstown only.
More Great Local Deals
Below Zero Ice Bar Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.