We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Milford Sound Cruise, Discovery Centre & Kayak Combo with Southern Discoveries (value $189)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Traverse the picturesque waters of Milford Sound.
- Grab the ultimate all-inclusive Milford Sound package for just $99 from Southern Discoveries.
- Includes a Scenic or Encounter Nature cruise (with included lunch on the 11am or 12.45pm departures) and visit to the Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory.
- Enjoy a relaxed one-hour kayak in serene Harrisons Cove with specialist kayak and nature guide to point out fiord features and wildlife.
- Discover spectacular views up Harrisons Valley to the Pembroke Glacier and get intimate and up close with nature experience.
Even though water covers most of the earth's surface, individuals spend most of their lives on land and a small quota in the air when they're in love. Embrace aquatic excursions with today's deal.
Thanks to GrabOne and Southern Discoveries you can explore the waters of Milford Sound in the best way possible. Pay just $99 and enjoy a unique experience like no other.
The kayaking combo is the ultimate all-inclusive Milford Sound package including a Southern Discoveries luxury cruise, a visit to the Discovery Centre & Underwater Observatory and one hour of kayaking. The tour starts off with cruising the entire length of the sound and out to the Tasman sea on either the Scenic cruise at 11am or the Encounter Nature cruise at 9.45am or 12.45pm. Free lunch included on the 11am and 12.45pm departures. Towards the end of your cruise you will be dropped off at the Milford Discovery Centre to journey through the history, geology and wildlife of Milford Sound and visit New Zealand's only floating underwater observatory to view rare black coral. Your specialist kayak and nature guide will then take you for a gentle one-hour kayak in Harrisons Cove. Gaze through the crystal clear waters in one of the most majestic places in the world.
They have a specialist platform to lower and raise passengers into and out of the water in their kayaks, so there’s no chance of falling out. Total duration approx 3.5 hours. Kayaking combos depart from the Milford Sound Wharf Visitor Centre.
Transport connections are available at an additional cost from Te Anau by Coach ($99 per person) and from Queenstown by Air ($435 per person). Please contact Southern Discoveries for more information.