We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$270 for a 12,000ft Tandem Skydive & a $50 Voucher Towards Photos or a DVD (value $385)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make your flying wishes come as true as possible.
- Grab a 12,000ft tandem skydive and a $50 voucher to put towards photos or a DVD from SkyDiving Kiwis.
- Use your $50 voucher and put it towards epic pictures or a DVD to prove you weren't just dreaming.
- Don't delay, snap up this one fast.
No matter how many shooting stars, coins thrown into fountains, birthday candles blown out, or dandelions caught, your wish to fly like Superman will most likely never come true. But, but golly, we're gonna try and get you as close to it as possible.
If you have similar dreams, or you simply fancy some seriously legit adrenaline pumping fun, today's your chance. Get a 12,000ft tandem skydive and a $50 voucher to put towards photos or a DVD from SkyDiving Kiwis.
SkyDiving Kiwis was established in June 2011 by a small group of highly skilled and extremely passionate Kiwi skydivers, who boast of over 20 years experience between them. Jump with these guys and enjoy a truly personalised experience, you won't just be another number to add to their jump list, you'll be part of the family! Just one hour south of Christchurch, you'll be blown away (not literally) by the views of the South Island's East coast and the glistening South Pacific Ocean. You might even catch a glimpse of some of the scenes on the Lord of the Rings movie. Lucky bird! Put your $50 voucher towards pictures or a DVD to prove you weren't just dreaming. Don't delay, grab today's deal quick, this one is sure to go fast.
More Great Local Deals
The Boiler Room, Steamer Wharf
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.