We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Scenic Suites - Queenstown
$109 in a Superior Room or $129 in a Suite in Dec or $139 for a Superior Room or $179 for a Suite in Jan/Feb for One Night for Two People
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If it's fit for a queen, it's fit for you.
- Grab one night for two people in a Superior room or suite from $109 at Scenic Suites Queenstown.
- Get luxury accommodation with stunning lake and mountain views.
- Enjoy the exquisite luxury of Scenic Suites Queenstown.
- Experience everything that Queenstown has to offer with this great accommodation.
No one really knows for sure how Queenstown got its name, but as legend has it, a long time ago a gold miner once exclaimed that the town was "fit for Queen Victoria". With the wonderful nature and luxury accommodation like this, I reckon that gold miner was on to something.
Grab one night for two people in a superior room or suite at Scenic Suites Queenstown. Choose from:
- One night for two people in a superior room - December 2012 $109
- One night for two people in a superior room - January/February 2013 $139
- One night for two people in a suite - December 2012 $129
- One night for two people in a suite - January/February 2013 $179
Scenic Suites Queenstown has one of the most desirable locations for Queenstown hotels. It’s just five minutes walk to the bustling town centre, yet the hotel’s elevated position gives commanding views over Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. Combined with the convenience and quality of four-star apartment style accommodation, it’s hard to go past Scenic Suites Queenstown. Enjoy signature Scenic bedding, pillow menu, Sky TV, Wi-Fi Internet access and spacious modern rooms during your stay at Scenic Suites Queenstown.
More Great Local Deals
Electric Avenue Music Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.