We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$33 for a 90-Minute Adult Lake Cruise on the TSS Earnslaw (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step back in time on an amazing cruise across Lake Wakatipu.
- Grab a 90-minute lake cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw for only $33.
- Marvel at the steamship TSS Earnslaw – she’s as good as new after her makeover.
- Gaze in awe as you cruise through the stunning Queenstown scenery.
If you think you've seen it all when it comes to stunning scenery, get ready to be completely blown away by today's deal. It's a little like stepping through your wardrobe into Narnia for the very first time. Get excited.
Pay just $33 for a 90-minute lake cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw.
Cruise on Queenstown's iconic vintage steamship, the TSS Earnslaw. As the grandest vessel ever to ply Lake Wakatipu, it's believed to be the only coal-fired passenger-carrying vessel still operating in the southern hemisphere. The one-and-a-half-hour cruise will showcase some of Queenstown's most beautiful alpine scenery. Explore the decks, view the engine room and enjoy a sing-a-long with the on-board pianist. There's a licensed cafe on-board too, so you can be sure your journey won't be a dry one. The TSS Earnslaw has just undergone a million dollar makeover, restoring her to full glory just as she was 100 years ago. Sailings depart from Steamer Wharf, Queenstown at 6.00pm and 8.00pm.
Please note: children’s tickets can be purchased directly from Real Journeys. Kids under five travel for free.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.