We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Belly Dance Queenstown
$12 for a Pole Fitness Class, $25 for Five Yoga Classes, or $59 for a Six Week Pole Course (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exercise your body and mind.
- Grab a pole fitness class for $12, five yoga classes for $25, or a six week pole course for just $59.
- Enjoy expert instruction in a custom-built studio.
- The only limit is your imagination.
- Valid for new customers only.
New Year's isn't the only time to make goals. Pole dancing provides you with an endless supply of them, and unlike the usual goals we make, these ones are attainable. This is a deal that'll improve your flexibility, build your strength and exercise your body and mind, not to mention provide you with hours of immense fun.
Grab a pole fitness class for $12, five yoga classes for $25, or a six week pole course for just $59.
Queenstown Pole Studio are the creme de la creme when it comes to pole fitness courses. They're exceptionally passionate about this beautiful form of dance, and whether you're a beginner or advanced, these classes will challenge you. Pole fitness is suitable for women of every age, shape and fitness level, and no previous experience is required. Whether you want to feel sexy again, build your self esteem, or enjoy a gruelling workout, this is the deal for you. You'll gain confidence as you dance, and feel empowered and feminine. It's also great for improving your fitness, and helping to sculpt a strong core. And if it's a strong core that you're after, you'll love the yoga classes. Taught by a qualified yoga instructor, you'll enjoy a peaceful state of mind whilst improving your flexibility. Snap up these great deals today, and be inspired.
** Please note this is valid for new customers only.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.