We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Queenstown Ice Arena
$8 for 1 Single Adult or Child Entry to Queenstown Ice Arena (value $15)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Welcome winter and all the fun it brings.
- Grab one single adult or child entry to Queenstown Ice Arena for just $8.
- Check out their stunning new LED lighting system: watch the ceiling change colour right before your eyes!
- Enjoy the refurbished rink and cafe and bar.
- Snap up this very special offer to celebrate their re-opening.
Some of us might be clinging onto those togs and sunglasses, dreaming of the sunny summer days that slipped by this year. But some of us can't wait to welcome winter with its icy arms - because it means we can get involved with our favourite winter sports. Get in the action by grabbing one single adult or child entry to Queenstown Ice Arena for just $8 - it's a very special offer to celebrate their re-opening!
Queenstown Ice Arena opens up again on April 6th for a winter of fun. Today's entry includes skate hire so pop in there to get your correctly fitted skates before taking to the brand new refurbished rink. There's expert staff in the rink too to pass on any tips to new or nervous skaters. Your entry allows you to skate as long as you like during their general skating sessions so you'll have plenty of time to hone your new skills. Be sure to keep your eyes out for their stunning new LED lighting system which will change the colour of the ceiling right before your eyes. With a recently refurbished cafe and bar also on site, you can warm up afterwards with a steaming hot drink or tuck into some freshly made snacks.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.