We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Queenstown Bike Tours
$89 for a Full Day Bike Hire for Two (value $178)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a different outlook on life.
- Grab a full day bike hire for two people including transport to and from your accommodation in the Queenstown area for $89 from Queenstown Bike Tours
- All hires come with a helmet, tachometer, puncture repair kit and pannier bags for cameras, jackets or a packed lunch.
- You will be provided with a map so you can enjoy what Queenstown has to offer.
You can't see the same scenery in a car that you can on a bike. Well, you can, but you will get arrested pretty quickly for dangerous driving. A footbridge is no place for a 4WD.
Grab a full day bike hire for two people including transport to and from your accommodation in the Queenstown area for $89 from Queenstown Bike Tours
Queenstown Bike Tours will kit you out with a 2013 specialized bike. All of their hires come with a helmet, tachometer, puncture repair kit and pannier bags for cameras, jackets or a packed lunch. This is the ultimate Queenstown sightseeing package! Queenstown Bike Tours will provide you with a map so you can ride at your own pace and go where you want to.
More Great Local Deals
Below Zero Ice Bar Queenstown
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.