We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Queenstown Bike Tours
$89 for a Full Day Bike Hire for Two (value $178)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get a different outlook on life.
- Grab a full day bike hire for two people including transport to and from your accommodation in the Queenstown area for $89 from Queenstown Bike Tours
- All hires come with a helmet, tachometer, puncture repair kit and pannier bags for cameras, jackets or a packed lunch.
- You will be provided with a map so you can enjoy what Queenstown has to offer.
You can't see the same scenery in a car that you can on a bike. Well, you can, but you will get arrested pretty quickly for dangerous driving. A footbridge is no place for a 4WD.
Grab a full day bike hire for two people including transport to and from your accommodation in the Queenstown area for $89 from Queenstown Bike Tours
Queenstown Bike Tours will kit you out with a 2013 specialized bike. All of their hires come with a helmet, tachometer, puncture repair kit and pannier bags for cameras, jackets or a packed lunch. This is the ultimate Queenstown sightseeing package! Queenstown Bike Tours will provide you with a map so you can ride at your own pace and go where you want to.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.