We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Queenstown Bay Boat Hire / Watersports Queenstown
$10 for Any 40-Minute Kayak, Paddle Boat or Aqua Boat Hire for Two (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get out onto the water and enjoy it.
- Grab 40 minutes of awesome adventure on Queenstown’s Lake Wakatipu for only $10 with Queenstown Bay Boat Hire.
- Choose from kayaking, aqua biking or paddle boating.
- Take advantage of the only company permitted to operate on the main town beach.
- Located just along from The Bathouse Restaurant on the waterfront.
Kayaking is an Olympic sport, why can't paddle boating be one as well. It would be great to see them going for it down the water at an amazing pace, trying to win gold.
If you love water-sports, you’re going to love today’s deal. Whether it’s kayaking, aqua biking or paddleboating, Queenstown Bay Boat Hire has you covered with 40 minutes of awesome fun out on the beautiful Lake Wakatipu for just $10.
Enjoy a fun and affordable time-out for families, groups or friends. Queenstown Bay Boat Hire is situated by the stunning Lake Wakatipu and has firmly staked its claim as the area's premier water entertainment provider. Join Queenstown Bay Boat Hire for an epic adventure for less than half price. It’s your choice - kayak, aqua biking or paddle boat – grab your coupon today and get out there and enjoy the fabulous Queenstown summer the way it was supposed to be enjoyed.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.